Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Dusty Attic January challenge

Today I am playing along with the Dusty Attic January challenge.

This year the challenges will now incorporate a sketch as well as a mood board. 



I used both the sketch and the colour palette on my layout. I couldn't resist these blue tones!


 My papers are Maggie Holmes and Dear Lizzy.

I have used the 'love' piece from the Dusty Attic 'Mini Captions #7'  set. I heat embossed with WOW embossing powder.


 I have embellished with a heart from Charm's Creations and some wordfetti, resin flowers and wood veneer from D'Lish Scraps.

 I used several doilies, and coloured some with Tim Holtz Distress Spray for some more vibrant pops of colour.




 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout Rachel and a fabulous take on this month's challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous and you've captured the colors of the challenge wonderfully! Thank you so much for joining Dusty Attic challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete