Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Creative Kit Club April kit - DT share

The April kit at Creative Kit Club is mostly all about the boys this month. Although that's not to say the girls are forgotten, there are some gorgeous florals, butterflies and hearts in the designs as well. The kit features the new 'Indigo Skies' collection from Kaisercraft, once again a very versatile collection.



Today I am sharing a closer look at my projects in the kit.

I have made 2 scrapbook layouts.
The first one is quite formal to reflect the formal school photo.






The second layout is much more 'outdoorsy' to complement my 'lil adventurer'!


I've used the add-on die 'Texture Stained Glass' with some of the cork.

I also really liked the brads and buttons for some detail, as well as the micro beads.


I have also made 2 cards. The step-by-step instructions for these cards can be found in the kit magazine.
















No comments:

Post a Comment