Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Kaisercraft April challenge

When I saw the mood board for the  Kaisercraft April blog challenge I was instantly inspired.



I went straight for my new all time favourite collection 'Indigo Skies'. This collection has all of my favourite scrapbooking elements - wood grain, butterflies, and navy blue. So naturally I had to do a selfie layout and really bring out my 'style'. I was inspired by the ocean image in the mood board to scrap a photo of me at the beach (another of my favourite things!)



I was inspired by the top left image of the blue ink, so I started with a mixed media background using Denim, Aqua and White Kaiser Mists, as well as texture paste and stamping.
 



I used papers, stickers and Collectables from Indigo Skies.  
 


I also fussy cut some florals from the 'Midnight' paper to add just a hint of florals.  
 
I also added some beads and micro beads to add a little more detail and bling.


So I think this is definitely 'me on a page' - coastal, butterflies, blues and positive vibes! I love how this page turned out.
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rachel! Lovely photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the mood board,loving all the background colour ..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love this, thanks for playing along with Kaisercraft xxx

    ReplyDelete