Monday, 1 May 2017

Scrap The Boys May challenge - DT share

This month's challenge is all about "Mothers Day" at Scrap The Boys.

Here is my DT page of myself and my two gorgeous boys. I'm so proud to be called 'Mum' by both of these boys.
I used the Starshine collection by Shimelle, partly because I love the bright colours, but also to add some florals to my layout because it is a Mothers Day layout.

I added some colour to my background with Tim Holtz Distress Stain and gelatos.

I've used October Afternoon paper as well as papers from Starshine and plain cardstock.
I layered some Starshine ephemera and also fussy cut the hot air balloons and the globe (with Australia of course) from some Starshine papers.


I've also added some wooden sequins that I coloured with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in Raspberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment