Wednesday, 14 June 2017

"Shine - Be Happy Be Bright Be You"

For my layout today I was inspired by the 
sketch challenge at Scrap The Girls



and the colour challenge at Scrapbook Boutique
(I just love this dramatic palette!)

So here is my layout-


I started my layout by applying some  Colour Blast 
'Bling' Colour Paste through a stencil.


I have used the Kaisercraft 'Stay Golden' collection 
for the papers and ephemera.
I've also tucked in some chipboard from Fabrika Decoru.


I've also added some flowers, and sequins and stars of course!

 

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous job Rachel. I love the photo you've chosen! Perfect collection and that "Bling" paste is perfect! Love it!
    Thank you for playing along at Scrapbook Boutique.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Rachel, love the focus of elements in one corner of the layout, and that little bouquet is so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking page Rachel. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way all your striking elements draw the eye to your photo Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour palette is very dramatic, but so stunning. Works really well with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Scrapbook Boutique mood board is dramatic, and so is your layout Rachel! A wonderful take on this inspiration board - the careful placement of all your elements wonderfully echoes the light and dark of the feature - the photo. Gorgeous - thanks so much for sharing with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loovveeee black background! This is so striking and so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page Rachel! Smashed it out of the park with the gold on black!;

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful layout, i love the fact that you choose a black background with the gold accent! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this interpretation of the sketch and the colours. Thanks for playing along with us at STG xx

    ReplyDelete