Thursday, 17 August 2017

Uniquely Creative August Creative kit - DT share

This month I am Guest DT at Uniquely Creative for the August Creative kit.
I really love this masculine kit, featuring the Factory 42 collection from Kaisercraft.



So lets take a look at my projects-



I wanted this layout to appear as if the people in the photo were exploring into a hidden world behind the brick wall!




My next layout has more of a vintage feel-





I've also made some cards-





I've also created a layout as guest designer for Uniquely Creative for the August 'Branches and Leaves' challenge at Kraft+


I've used the August Creative kit exclusively. I created some 'sticks' with the brown colouring mediums in the kit.



Unfortunately this August Creative kit is now sold out, but make sure you sign up for a subscription so you never miss out! Keep an eye out for some new soon-to-be-released kits over at Uniquely Creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment