Monday, 16 October 2017

More Than Words/CSI October Challenges

Today I am playing along with the October 
challenge at More Than Words



The word 'DELICATE' to me inspired me to scrap a photo of a High Tea that I recently attended for a dear friend's baby shower. 

All the pieces of food were so delicate and delicious, and the small details of fresh flowers made the individual platters even more special.

I have also been inspired by Case File 240 at  
CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration.

 I've used all the colours in the SCHEME. For the EVIDENCE I have used hearts, stars, cakes, butterflies, flowers, borders. For the TESTIMONY I have documented a celebration.

Here is my layout-


I used some papers and embellishments from Kaisercraft.


I've used some lace, seam binding and ribbon.
I layered some Aida cross stitch fabric under my photo.



I've also used fabric flowers and some felt 
embellishments 
from Charm's Creations.



I've added tissue paper and lace doilie to 
complement the 'delicate' theme. 
I've also added butterflies and flowers.



7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Rachel. Love your take on this challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful take on our challenge !! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words !! Have a nice day. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful feminine page! Love everything about it! Thank you for playing detective along with us at CSI and for joining in on the More Than Words challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful take on both challenges! Love it :)

    I love your take on this month’s case file. Thanks for playing along with CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration! Hope to see you back to help solve the next case!

    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout! There are so many things I love; the music paper, the way you played with the challenge colours, the delicate lace and doilie, the tule flower, and the black polka dotted tissue paper. And, what a neat idea to use Aida cloth on a scrapbook page. I never would have thought of that. Thank you for joining us at CSI. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty layout Rachel, with a great mix of elements on the page. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout! Did an awesome job with our challenge at MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete