Thursday, 5 October 2017

Uniquely Creative October Creative Kit - DT share

Something very exciting is happening at Uniquely Creative this month! The October Rose Avenue kit is absolutely gorgeous , but today I am sharing my projects I have created with the BONUS kit. 
Yes that's right, now can you choose an extra kit this month!



I absolutely adore the BONUS Mint Wishes kit.
I have made two layouts and two cards. 

Let's take a closer look....


My first layout features the amazing 'Frosted' paper - lucky there is an extra sheet of this in the kit, I couldn't decide which side to use - so I used both! 
How could you not fussy cut those florals!!


Some close ups-

I added the texture paste and glitter to the florals 
for some subtle sparkle.




My next layout is another Christmas themed layout, but there are many ways you can use this kit with non-Christmas layouts.




Some close ups-





I've also made two cards-




This card uses only ONE piece of patterned paper, as well as cardstock, Collectables and the snowflake lace.


Don't forget to subscribe so you never miss out on a kit - this one is sure to sell out quickly! 
While you are there check out the other amazing kit 
subscriptions available.

No comments:

Post a Comment